AUDIO FUN AND GAMES
- Watch Van Gogh TV and the other cinema or Modern Television,
- switch to Simon Biggs or Jenny Holzer or atom films,
- then catch an ASCII film; see also Vinylvideo or Lev's Little Movies
- Detritus took aim at Beck too. Play the intruder or get into Machinima,
meet with Eboy or fight Michel Foucault, if you feel trigger happy...
- If not the Acoustic Xchange, you might like Orang Orang or Ninja Tune
- RTmark, and of course Intellectual Property Issues as seen by Negativland
- Culture Jamming from Adbusters, plus commentary
- If you got wounded in Toywar, what is going to have been your remedy ?
- The Walker: disseminet - Art Entertainment Network
- ZKM Karlsruhe: net_condition - Open Video Archive
- Ljudmila: ljubljana digital media lab
- Who Are You? Send me Remail or play Hegel's (or Luhmann's) index card
- Yes, we'll talk about Otlet, but don't forget the memex engine or we will C-SPAM you
- Hey, why don't you take the Freud-Lissitsky Navigator for a spin this time around?
TALK THE TALK
- Before projecting onto Natalie Jeremijenko, you gotta see those cbots in their own
- /icontext/ - or take a survey course in appreciating some old masters of net art.
- Then go ask Vuk Cosic about the new philantropy and why he likes Heath Bunting and JoDi.
MAPS, IMAGES AND FONTS
Once your screen recovers, get lost on JoDi's net art map, enter the turbulence
- DIYsign your very own Font, or put it all in cultural context
- Find your IP on this Internet Map (or this one), and see what is running
- Apply sparingly: Netmechanic, Webmonkey, and Web Developer Channel
- Apply within: moonlight as a guru and become tha big monsta on the job.
- INTO CYBERSPACE
- John Perry Barlow, A Declaration of Independence of Cyberspace
- Pit Schultz, Geert Lovink,Anti-Barlow
- David Bennahum, Untied Nodes of Internet -- are we forming a digital nation?
- OUTVITE ME IN
- Check the [defunct] blog, now & then, for the thought of a critical glossolalia.
- As the invisible hand of cyberspace builds an architecture of command and control,
- remember RFC 1958 (Architectural Principles of the Internet, June 1996).